Gay and lesbian tourism : the essential guide for marketing
Provides a foundation of knowledge on gay and lesbian market segment. Packed with case examples and practices of gay tourism initiatives and campaigns, this text provides analysis and context that addresses some of the questions in this area.
Amsterdam ; Boston ; London :
|Subjects and Genres:|
|Online Access:||Table of contents|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
- Ch. 1. Rise in gay and lesbian tourism, nothing short of historic
- Ch. 2. Terminology: getting it straight
- Ch. 3. Economic power of gay tourism: it is about good business not a political or social statement
- Ch. 4. Building stakeholder support: don't go it alone
- Ch. 5. Best practices in gay and lesbian tourism marketing
- Ch. 6. How do you know if you are gay-friendly?
- Ch. 7. International, group, meeting and convention and corporate
- Ch. 8. Gay sports: an international marketing tool
- Ch. 9. The future
- Appendix A. Commercial closet
- Appendix B. List of GLBT organizations, meetings, conventions, sporting, religious and human rights groups.