Selected studies of Negro employment in the South,
National Planning Association
no. 6 |
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- l. Negro employment in 3 southern plants of International Harvester Company, by J. Hope, II.
- 2. 4 studies of Negro employment in the Upper South, by D. Dewey.
- 3. Negro employment in the Birmingham metropolitan area, by L. T. Hawley.
- 4. 2 plants; Little Rock, by E. W. Eckard and B. U. Ratchford. 3 companies; New Orleans area, by H. W. Wissner.
- 5. Negro employment practices in the Chattanooga area, by W. H. Wesson, jr.