Moravian journals relating to central New York, 1745-66
|Contributors:||, , ,|
Syracuse, N. Y.,
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- Bishop A. G. Spangenberg's journal of a journey to Onondaga in 1745.
- Diary of the journey of Br. Cammerhoff and David Zeisberger to the Five Nations from May 8-14 to August 6-17, 1750.
- Diary of J. Martin Mack's David Zeisberger's, and Gottfried Rundt's journey to Onondaga in 1752.
- Diary of Brother David Zeisberger's and Henry Frey's journey and stay in Onondaga from April 23d to November 12th, 1753.
- Diary of a journey to Onondaga, residence there, and return from thence, by the Moravian brethren, Charles Frederick and David Zeisberger, from June 9, 1754, to June 4, 1755.
- Message to Cayuga, 30 April, 1766, carried by Bro. David Zeisberger and the Indian brethren, Anton, Johannes, Abraham and Jacob; tr. by A. H. Leibert from mss. in Moravian archives, Bethlehem, Pa., 1904.
- Journey to Onondaga and Cayuga, by David Ziesberger[!] and Gottlob Sensemann, October, 1766.
- Additional revolutionary soldiers.