Articles of association and by-laws of the Farmers' and Mechanics' National Bank of Philadelphia
On June 29, 1867, the name changed from Farmers' and Mechanics' Bank in the City of Philadelphia to Farmers' and Mechanics' National Bank of Philadelphia.
Philadelphia [Pa.] :
J.B. Lippincott & Co.,
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
UPA/Pam HG 2613.P54 F37 1884