Memoirs of the Long Island Historical Society
|Contributors:||, , ,|
Brooklyn, N.Y. :
|Subjects and Genres:|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Table of Contents:
- v. 1.
- Journal of a voyage to New York and a tour in several of the American colonies in 1679-80 /
- by Jaspar Dankers and Peter Sluyter
- v. 2.
- The Battle of Long Island ... /
- introductory narrative by Thomas W. Field
- v. 3.
- The campaign of 1776 around New York and Brooklyn, including a new and circumstantial account of the Battle of Long Island and the loss of New York, with a review of the events to the close of the war /
- by Henry P. Johnston
- v. 4.
- George Washington and Mount Vernon : a collection of Washington's unpublished agricultural and personal letters /
- edited ... by Moncure Daniel Conway.