Woodlands Cemetery Company papers
The Woodlands Cemetery was founded in 1840 on the grounds of the Woodlands estate, formerly belonging to famed Philadelphia lawyer Andrew Hamilton (c. 1676 - 1741) and heavily renovated by his grandson, William Hamilton (1745-1813). Soon after its founding, the cemetery became a popular burial spot...
|Collection:||Woodlands Cemetery Company Papers|
|Subjects and Genres:|
|Online Access:||Link to finding aid|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!