Bellevue Memorabilia collection
The Bellevue Stratford Hotel at the southwest corner of Broad and Walnut Streets in Philadelphia opened as a luxury hotel in 1904. First owned and operated by George C. Boldt, the hotel represented a union of the “old” Bellevue (at the northwest corner of Broad and Walnut) with the Stratford Hotel...
|Collection:||Bellevue Memorabilia Collection|
|Online Access:||Link to finding aid|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!