On the Wissahickon. Mount St. Jospehs's College, Reading Pike and Wissahickon Drive. In 1858 Mother St. John founded this convent and moved Mount St. Josephe Academy Here from McSherrytown, Penna.

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Collection:Thomas H. Shoemaker Germantown and Philadelphia portraits and views collection (#V86)
Box Number:Box Folio 4
Format: Electronic
Subjects and Genres:
Copyright:Please contact Historical Society of Pennsylvania Rights and Reproductions (rnr@hsp.org)
Online Access:https://digitallibrary.hsp.org/index.php/Detail/objects/467
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Description not available.