Original Children's Hospital of Philadelphia

Exterior; opened on Blight St. (now S. Watts St., east of Broad and South from Pine St.) in 1855

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Collection:Boies Penrose pictorial Philadelphia collection (#V60)
Date:1933
Location:S. Watts Street Philadelphia, PA USA
Box Number:Box Box.FF 6.1 (medium)
Format: Electronic
Subjects and Genres:
Copyright:Please contact Historical Society of Pennsylvania Rights and Reproductions (rnr@hsp.org)
Online Access:https://digitallibrary.hsp.org/index.php/Detail/objects/1979
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Summary: Exterior; opened on Blight St. (now S. Watts St., east of Broad and South from Pine St.) in 1855